Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote, People, Vote!!!!!

Say it loud - YES WE CAN!!!!!! Say it proud - YES WE CAN!!!!! Vote like a muthah fuckah- YES WE MUTHAH FUCKING CAN!!!!!! It is today that your vote counts more than it has ever in history! Vote and ye shall be the proud parent of voting for the person you want to run your country. If you know anything at all about politics, and if you have been prithee to a fire being lit up under yo' ass, then you know you voted right (unless of course you are racist, then I am not speaking to you). I voted early and proudly. While reading a highly liberal magazine, I learned about how voting Democratic has been hard in previous elections because of unscrupulous tactics used by the Republican party to disenfranchise democratic voters. Democrats may have participated in some goofy junk, too, but never to the level as the Republicans. My one regret this election is not living in Virginia to carry another vote for Obama. I pray that Virginia chooses the black guy! I pray that Florida gets their shit together and make their votes count instead of losing them to the system. I pray that Sarah Palin never makes it to the White House and I pray that Obama becomes the first and one of many great African Americans to reside in the White House. Here's to Obama! You heard me right, people, I'm praying for Barack Obama's win today! Keep those Republicans honest!!! Go Obama!!!!

No comments: