Friday, May 04, 2007

Night Mutha Fucking Crawlers




Literally. These are the nastiest fuckers ever. I've been dealing with this bitch for 4 and 1/2 hours. I usually catch them when near or on the ceiling. They are the creepiest of all insects that I've had the absolute displeasure of encountering. What's scary is that they are getting bigger as though the more I kill the more enraged they get and they are shooting up steroids to try to get to my size. If that happens, somebody has been spikin' my OJ. So I was gearing up to put some laundry away and as I finished dialing a longtime friend, Stephen, I looked up and in the corner was the biggest nightcrawler I'd ever seen. Gives me the heebs runnin' down my spine. Yeeeeessssh. The worst part is, it's not the right name. They look like they would be called something like that. I need to go to sleep, but I haven't cleaned up the mess yet. I am having massive issues about killing this bug, let alone how I tortured it for 3 hrs and then the last 1hr I've been devising a clean up plan. I pace a lot. I feel terrible for killing it and then having to clean it up right before I go to bed. Don't want it to be last image of the night.

No comments: