Thursday, May 17, 2007

DIRTY HIPPIE

The word hippie growing up had negative connotations from both parents. I never realized how much of a fan of the environment I was until I had to think about the price of oil. For all the things I believe in, for everything that happens for a reason, and for the amazing things I've learned and peeps I've met, W and Dick are strapped to our stomachs like a suicide bomber's MacGyver. The best part are the people that were with them in the beginning and got swindled. That hurts and the douches in power should be reprimanded for the terrible danger they have led us into for 7 years. It makes me sick to my stomach. Shall we digress? Yes, we will.

Tree hugging/er has always been in my pile of non-PC sayings that I still frequently use with no offense intended by any means, but still there like fag, gay, and nigger. Of course this in a controlled environment in most cases, but still no malice and or bigotry. I would certainly not live in any city if I had problems with any other person including, but not limited to midgets in wheelchairs, vets on crutches missing an arm and a leg (another phrase I frequently use), people with hooks, you fucking name it and you can find most of anything in a city. I LOVE DIVERSITY!!!! I also love when people are conscious of things around them and take heed that if we protect the environment, keep religion as a private and personal situation, and be open minded, we might just be able to co-habitate without all the unnecessary killing. i am proud that I want peace in this world and I am proud that I care more about trees than the fucking asshole that just pulled out in front of me and then gave me the bird. Go environment!
Read about and Participate

No comments: