Thursday, April 03, 2008

CC AC

Comcast Assclowns. I realize lots of people have complained about the assclownery that goes on with Comcast Customer Service and I'm adding one more. Not days before I decided to put all my services on one bill with Comcast did a friend of mine rant on and on about how fucking retarded Comcast's customer service is and how he would be canceling his service to deal with another provider. I just chalked it up to my buddy having some anger management issues and customer service ineptitude until I actually had to make calls regarding a minor adjustment to my Comcast service. If you have all three services (internet, cable, and phone) there is not an "all in one" number to push on their menu, so you have to talk to each department seperately to figure out any issue you may have with your service. Nor do the other departments have a screen that indicates you just calling the other departments, so you are constantly repeating yourself. It's obominable. Waste ma time, muthah fuckah and I put a cap in yo' ass. Oh, if only violence made things better. For now, I must blog into the no-0ne-reads-my-shit oblivion.

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

On behalf of Comcast, I would like to sincerely apologize for the experience.

Please be assured that your experience will be communicated to our local leaders so that we can address the issue. If you still need assistance with your service, please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to assist.

Thank you in advance for giving me the opportunity to assist!

Sincerely,

Mark C.
Comcast Executive Offices
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com