Saturday, August 19, 2006

In Reference to SVIH

It has been a most trying time since dealing with the neighbor upstairs. I am thankful or at least try to be thankful every day for being in a better place in my head to deal with such annoyances regularly. It is a daily basis that I am consitantly annoyed, jolted, and disregarded by my neighbor SVIH. Today, however, in an effort to relieve this emotion in a way that only passive aggressive folks can, I wrote something as close to a poem that I have written since '89 (about NKOTB). I have repeatedly told myself that I'd march up there and either scream at them after listening to it for a few hours or try to diplomatically confront them before the noise begins for the evening. I have since done nothing except yell and ask rhetorical questions to the ceiling. The main reason I won't confront is because my paranoia has set in and I think that they can smell the doobage smoke that escapes my apartment and wouldn't want them to throw that in my face if, in fact, they have a problem with it let alone actually smelling it. I am given about 15 mins a day to have complete (city apt living) silence. That silence is 10 mins between them leaving for work and me leaving for work in the am and 5 for when I get home before they do. Hardly time to do anything, but maybe take a shit and a half. I will now do my best to draw on the frustration and the behavior that I have towards this annoyance so I may establish an inspiration for creativity. This blogging has ignited a different writing flame that I needed before. Just today, I've had 2 inspirations that should have been realized long ago. I only hope that it is not in vain. I like writing more now than I did before and I used to write every day, but didn't take it as seriously as I should've been from the beginning. I am reading a lot more as well and I would like to share an article from the NY Times that made my hairy ass very excited for fashion since bell bottoms made comeback. ~~ However, the link is not publishing. whatever. The article is on the comeback of bushy eyebrows.

No comments: