Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter and Stuff

So this whole Jesus thing has me thinking that I don't really know how to accept him and the faith because a lot of his followers are retarded. And I mean retarded in the sense that someone took the time to create an anatomically correct(?!) Jesus out of chocolate and then there are those that have the audacity to call it blasphemous. Let it go. If you so believe in this man, that blasphemous talk should be kept to yourself because he works the opposite way from you. He would praise that person for their dedication and artistic sculpetry.

Had the luck to get to my first White Sox game of the season today, for Easter. A good friend who's parents have season tickets have had some family stuff happening and offered the tickets to me at midnight the night before the game and I certainly couldn't pass that up. It occured to me just how few friends I have in Chicago as I scrolled through my cell phone book and noticed that most live on the east or west coast and only a few remain in Chicago or other parts of the continent. That made me feel lonely. But that's ok, I am gaining my strength back even though I still get sick to my stomach if there is too much PDA . Couples are fine, but don't force it on me and it was all day at the ballpark. I'm a big girl and can handle going places by myself, but it makes my life and little more annoying when it's all I can do to not break down and accuse people of joking me for being whatever (chubby, alone, wearing pants covered in cat hair, blah, blah). I never can confirm if folks are joking me or laughing amongst themselves. I am so paranoid - Don't say it because I already know what you want to say.

No comments: