Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Cock Block

Take what you do not have and give virtually nothing to anyone, but yourself and ye shall find enjoyment. You are a cock block. Every time I was supposed to hang out with someone new you would text or call to see if I got some black cock and to my dismay, the black cock in question would not call or text that night. It happened 3 X's and now I haven't heard from him in over a week. Fine, it's done and I don't care, but I believe you are the constant reminder of the karma that I have damaged. In trying to be a better person all around, I have had nothing, but shit happen and a good portion of that shit I believe comes from my indiscretion with you. You sent a text yesterday announcing your next visit and I didn't respond, but I did, twice and erased them both because the more I thought about your text, the angrier I became at the whole fucking thing. And I mean, the fucking thing. It's almost as though you believe that I will always be available to you because I am weak and insecure. True to an extent. I consider you a friend (and I shouldn't) and in trying to block you out, I get more frustrated because you cut me off and now you want back in. well...FUCK YOU! You are a shit. Not once have you even thought that maybe a gesture of thanks or even a flower for my services was deserved. You and the other phone guy wouldn't even think that I might be a woman who deserved respect and possibly some care when I've spent the last 3 almost 4 years catering to what you needed. At the very least, the other guy ate me more than once and made sure that I indeed shared the same release that I gave to him. You are so caught up in the bad deed that you are doing that it has always been about you. Granted sure, you would make sure that I had my finish and in some pleasant times, we shared that together on the phone, but I will say it again, you get to love someone after you fuck me. I get nothing except the continuously whorish feeling that I've been used yet again with no thanks. And the black cock that you cock blocked? He didn't respect me either and I have one more option as it is and if that doesn't work out, we will be making our way back to celebacy lane. So let me THANK YOU for doing me the service of stopping all enjoyment because I am dying inside and now I will have to focus on my life's work instead of my next lay.

No comments: