Sunday, November 12, 2006

Boo

Happens every time. Over analyzing. Smothering the thought instead of enjoying the idea. Anticipating every possible angle until nothing ever happens now because it is jinxed. I honestly feel as though I jinx every possible boyfriend situation and even though I can see it happening, I can't stop myself. Yeeeesh. It ends the same way, just a fade out. Few and far between phone calls suddenly just stop or the text messages don't get returned and I am fine with it more than not. I am a lover not a fighter and I have yet to meet the man I am willing to fight for. I went so far as to research some of his state's history.

It is a strange feeling to want to know something about a person so much, that you would try to find things out by the littlelist clues because you didn't have much to go on. -make sense?

No comments: