Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Please Please Me Beatles IPod

For some of you know that I was the unfortunate victim of car thievary this past week end. It was a loss that I was able to accept and walk away from until less than 24 hours later I realized what I had left in the car: about 80% of my music collection including my ENTIRE Beatles collection. For the past 20 years, I have had a tiny love affair with the Beatles, specifically John Lennon. When I realized the loss, my heart slid down my esophagus and out of my feet towards the front door. I gathered it back up and explained that things can be replaced and to stop believing that rich people get the breaks because they can easily replace a 20 year collection of music (well, except those wicked 90's imports from Japan - Farwell Harry Connick, Jr.'s "Greatest Hits"). Here is a plead for someone to purchase the limited edition Beatles IPod and graciously give it to me. PLEASE!!! Pretty Please Please Me with the box set that I would gladly burn on my own since I have iTunes on my computer, but have never bought or downloaded music courtesy of Apple. If only you would. If only YOU, random generous, amazing, and wonderful individual could be so helpful and loving to gladly purchase the iPod for a wonderfully dedicated Beatles fan and terrific individual. The sheer joy and appreciation YOU could receive from me just by sacrificing less than a grand on little ol' me is up to you. Are you out there, kind, wonderful friend of the Beatles with money to spare, it's me, Kathleen, the one that will promise you a friendship of mountains and possibly a payment plan to get that cash back to you if you really want me to pay for it. There are only 2500! so please pick it up fast and your Karma will be good for life! Much obliged.

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Boyle, I'm sorry. I wish I could buy two of these. One for myself, and one for you.

Would you settle for a rip of Lennon's greatest hits?